- 4.3" color TFT LCD monitor, compatible with both PAL and NTSC video system, and easily mount on the dashboard;
- Two video modes (V1 for DVD player/ V2 for backup camera), V1 displays in priority, automatically switch to V2 once it gets rearview video signal;
- Waterproof license mount backup camera with HD 1/4” color CMOS (PC1030) imager, 120 degree wide viewing angle macro lens with 'mirror' image;
- 7 infrared LED's night vision, distance scale lines built in with trapezoid electronic ruler function, 3ft every interval;
- Screen Size: 4.3 inch
- Display Size: 4:3
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Color Model: RGB
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 70
- Unit Dimensions: 5"W x 3.46"H x 0.98"D
- Image Device: 1/4” Color CMOS
- 2.4GHz Wireless Camera with 1x Transmitter & 1x Receiver
- IR LEDs Night Vision
- IP65 Whaterproof
- Lens Angle: 135-Deg Diagonal
- TV System: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: NTSC: 510*496 pixels
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/15,000 seconds
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1-0.5Lux/F = 1.2 (0Lux with IR on)
- Power Requirement: DC12V 60mA (MAX 300mA with IR on)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~ 50°C, RH95% Max
1. Mount the camera on the license plate, and fix it with the existing screws
2. Connect the wireless transmitter with the camera, yellow (RCA video connector) to yellow, red (power connector) to red.
3. Connect the power line on the transmitter to the DC 12V reverse lamp power line, red wire to positive end, black to GND. Fix the transmitter and cables with rubberized fabric.
4. Mount the monitor on the dashboard.
5. Connect the wireless receiver to the monitor, yellow (RCA video connector) to yellow.
6. Connect the power cable that comes with the monitor to the monitor’s red power cord.
7. Connect the power line of the monitor and receiver together to the DC 12V reverse lamp power line, red wire to positive end, black to GND. Fix the receiver and the cables with rubberized fabric.
8. To test the backup system, please switch on the reverse gear. If it doesn’t work, please take a double check of the wire connection.
- The white connector on the monitor is for the DVD player; do not connect it with the receiver.
- As the system is mainly designed for backing-up, we don’t recommend powering it with a living battery.
1x 4.3" TFT LCD Car Monitor
1x Power Cable
1x Rear View Camera
1x Installing Diagram Instruction
| International Buyers – Please Note:|
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
8. Delivery Time:
| We offer the 1-month free replacement. Buyers may request for a replacement within 15 days from your receipt of the product. The buyer should return the product in the original conditions to us and should bear the shipping costs for return.|
We also provide 12-month free maintenance. The buyer should return the product in the original conditions to us and should bear the shipping costs for return. If any part is required to be replaced, the buyer should also pay for the costs of the parts to be replaced.
Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number. As soon as we receive the items, we will repair or exchange them ASAP.
| Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important to us. Please leave positive feedback if you are satisfied with our items and services.|
If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first before you leave negative feedback. We will do our best to solve any problems and provide you with the best customer services.